Thursday, June 05, 2008

Alamak... I am so lame




I realised that it has already been more than 7 months since I write in my blog!! How lame... I guess maybe because major things has happened in my life. The biggest thing is when I quit my job and start my own consulting firm. So that explains it.

Now, it's not that during that 7 months I didn't do any Scouting. It's just that I didn't have time to update my blog. So for today, I'm attaching badges which were recently produced by our district during the 2nd Camboree. Also got a Rover Scout uniform from Taiwan (Thanks to Pau Voon of Penang) and awaiting a Scout uniform from France.

4 comments:

Stephen said...

Well, its good to see Sir start blogging again. Hope to see more of Sabah scout events from your blog.

~Once A Scout, Always A Scout~

Anonymous said...

Hey Skip.. found your blog again!! hope you like the Taiwan Rover Uniform. Oh well, got lost while navigating the city of Paris looking for the Scout HQ. Cheers!!! Pau

sabahscout said...

Hi Pau,

So where have you been? The Taiwan uniform is superb!! So I suppose you didn't manage to get me French Scout uniform. I'll be atteding the 12th Korean National Jamboree next month. Anything you need? By the way, what's your email now?

Bukit Mertajam JOTA-JOTI 2008 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.