Friday, June 16, 2006

Okay, what about trading Scout badges?

I know. The initial idea of this blog is to create a forum where we can trade badges. I know I have not offer any badges yet. So for this posting, I'll try to offer what I have. I may not be able to post pictures of all the badges I have so if you are in search of any particular badges or want to know more about what I have to offer, please do email me at tariqaripen@gmail.com .

To get the ball rolling, I'd like to show you a picture of some of my collections that I've put up for exhibition during the recent 1st Inanam District Scout Camboree. I know it's small but enough to attract attention. I'm more into Scout uniforms and scarfs from around the world now because I think that will attract the local scouts more and it is easier to talk to them about Scouting around the world.






But that's not all I collect. I do collect the following:

  • Jamboree badges (World and National)
  • Uniform badges (Includes membership, flag , name strip, district and regional, class, positions, merit/proficiency badges)
  • Highest Award badges
  • BSA's CSPs (Particular interest in current active ones, Direct Services and National Capital Area Council series)
  • Old Malaysian Scout badges
  • Ofcourse National scarfs and Uniforms

    What I can offer you are:

  • Malaysian uniform scout badges
  • Malaysian Scout jamboree and event badges
  • Some foreign National and World Jamboree/event badges (I have WJ1987, WJ1999, WJ2003 etc. You'll have to ask me personally if you are interested)
  • Some highest Award badges (Also ask me)
  • Some CSPs (Including some of the NCAC monument series. Ask me)
  • Membership badges from various countries (I have Brunei, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam etc. Ask me)

  • Interested? Let me know!

    Cheers!

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Tariq,

    Great display! It looks like it generated a ton of interest as well. Hopefully you got some of those younger scouts "bit" by the collector bug!

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Tariq:

    I am leader scout in Mexico, I would like to carry out exchange of badges with scouts of other countries, if you are interested to write me.

    My email "aaupart@yahoo.com"

    Anonymous said...

    hi im from Argentina im intresting to exchange some badges with you please write me:
    mariogutierrez122@hotmail.com